Hi, friends here I am today with some new useful and creative information about social media. Social media is becoming a part of our life, so it also becomes necessary for us to maintain our social media accounts properly and safely.
As there are many chances of necessary data deletion such as photos and videos mistakenly that we need some other time in the future.
So today In this article I will suggest some tips about How to undo deleted Instagram photos, Instagram becoming popular day by day and numerous amount of users post and share their photos on Instagram.
The problem starts when mistakenly you deleted your photos and after some time you need some of them.
Today Let’s learn about this, How to get them back!
How to Undo Deleted Instagram Photos
Recoverit Photo recovery is a third-party tool that used to recover your lost data from any kind of storage, with almost full chances of the total recovery. Recovery rate is above 95 % which is quite high in comparison with other recovery software. It is simple software easy to use and recover photos of almost every format including PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIF, DNG, RAW, and many more.
This tool works on an advanced file recovery algorithm that allows you to recover almost every deleted photo without compressing the size and compromising on photo quality. With the use of this algorithm, the recovery rate is high, moreover, this software is compatible with both Windows OS and Mac with so much ease.
Below are the steps you may follow to recover deleted Instagram photos using Recoverit Photo Recovery software:
- First Select the location on the device from where photos get lost or deleted, and then press the “Start” button to process.
- As soon as you press the start button Recoverit Photo Recovery software starts performing an “All-Around Recovery” scan on your device location, and once the scanning process gets completed, you can preview the photos. However, it will take time if the size of data is large as it takes more time to scan otherwise it will get done in lesser time.
- After scanning, you can once preview all the recovered photos and choose the photos you want to recover. Now, click on the “Recover” button to get back the photos, and save them on a safe location in your device and take backup as well.
By following these simple steps, Recoverit Photo Recovery allows you to recover all your lost data with so much ease. Apart from this it also provides you a thumbnail of images and preview of all recoverable photos those you can recover, and deleting the unnecessary one.
Now let’s have a look on How to See Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone:
We have discussed how to recover your data from an Android device or computer by using a third-party tool earlier in this article. But if you’re an iPhone user. Here are some steps you can follow to recover your lost data.
The iPhone has an inbuilt feature that it does not delete any data directly from your device, It will keep them in your Recently Deleted folder for near about one month or you can say 30 days. So you can restore your data from there. Here are steps you can follow to view the deleted photos from the Recently Deleted folder:
- First go to the photos app on the iPhone.
- Then go in the “Albums” section, and look for the “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Now you can find, the photos that are deleted in the last 30 days are in the “Recently Deleted” folder. Look down these photos, and you might find the desired Instagram photos to recover.
You can also look at How to Find Deleted Instagram Photos via Instagram Archive Feature:
Instagram Archive feature also allows users to recover deleted photos on Instagram. In 2017, this new feature was updated into Instagram, which is known as Archive Feature. This feature creates a temporary location for your photos, where you can find them until you delete them from here. Steps you can follow to recover your deleted Instagram photos using this feature:
- Firstly Log-in to your Instagram account.
- Now, Check your profile and you will find an “Archive” icon on the top side of the screen.
- Click on the Archive button, and your recently deleted photos will be displayed there and you can recover them.
I hope with the help of this article you can recover your deleted and lost photos easily and will help you to keep your memories with you forever. These methods are the simple, fast and easier way to get them back. Everyone keep yourself protected, Stay home Stay safe.