Twitch has over 15 million active users and more than 2 million monthly broadcasters. The platform has indeed become one of the most popular live-streaming sites for gamers. The platform has all the popular games that a gaming enthusiast looks for.
Now, downloading the videos created by other users is no longer a challenging task on Twitch. All you got to do is set up an account on Twitch and download all your live streaming videos.
Twitch Video Downloader
However, regular account owners can only use these videos for two weeks, after which, they are removed from the site’s servers.
On the other hand, the Twitch partner accounts get plenty of time to save these videos on their device as their videos are likely to be removed from Twitch servers after two months of broadcasting.
While there is no direct option to download content from Twitch on your device, we have come up with an interesting and easy-to-use video downloading software that’s specifically designed to download all twitch videos quickly.
How to Download Twitch Videos?
Twitch Video Downloader by iStaunch is compatible with all screens and devices. Here are the steps to download a Twitch video on Twitch Video Downloader tool.
- Open the Twitch website and navigate to the video you would like to download on your device.
- Click thumbnail to play a particular video
- Right-click the video and select the ‘Copy’ button from the list of options to copy the URL of the video.
- Head over to the Twitch Video Downloader tool and paste the copied link
- Once the video is downloaded, a list displaying the location where you’d like to save the video will pop up on the screen.
- Select the video quality and click the download option to save the video on your selected location.
If the video you are trying to download takes too long or the size of the video is way too big, you could download only a segment of the video and hit Stop anytime you want. As soon as the video is downloaded on your hard drive, you could watch it as many times as you want. Make sure you don’t use the footage of the video for commercial purposes or do not embed a portion of someone’s video in your content. This could result in a breach of copyright laws.