The Microsoft Teams Status you set on your device gives people updates about your current status – whether you are in a meeting, away, or available. Right in the upper section of your screen, next to your profile picture on Microsoft Teams, you can see your current status.
The default status of the users is “available”, but it is changed automatically by the Teams as soon as you join a meeting, attend a phone call, or execute other work-related tasks.
The status “available” means that you are available for chatting and phone calls, while “Busy” shows that you are busy attending a meeting or phone calls.
Then, there is the Do Not Disturb option which shows that you are online but you don’t want anyone to message or call you.
Be Right Back means you are away for a short while and be back in a few minutes.
Microsoft Teams set your status automatically depending on what you are doing currently, but you can set your status manually if you do not want the Teams to update your status manually.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to set Microsoft Teams status to always available.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Set Microsoft Teams Status to Always Available
- Open the Microsoft Teams app on your Android or iPhone device. You can also use the web version.
- Log into your account by entering your email address and password.
- After you log in, you will be redirected to the Teams dashboard.
- Tap on your Profile icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next, click the status below your name and choose Available status which is the first option in the list.
Video Guide: How to Keep Microsoft Teams Status Available All The Time
I hope guys now you can easily keep Microsoft Teams green after reading this article. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments section.