Nowadays, TikTok is not just a social platform to socialize with others, but it also provides you the ability to brush up your acting and dubbing skills with all sorts of entertainment. When you open the app for the first time, it will already provide you with exciting videos in the feed so that you can watch them and entertain yourself.
Further on, when you again open the app, you will find more videos, but this time you will see more filtered videos as they are personalized according to your recent searched and liked videos.
You can like videos by a tap on the heart icon, and you can also follow the creator of these videos by a tap on the + follow icon to watch their videos easily.
At some point in time, you want to re-watch some of the videos you liked on TikTok in the past.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to see your liked videos on TikTok.
How to See Your Liked Videos on TikTok
- Open TikTok and login to your account.
- Head over to your profile by click on the Me icon.
- On your profile page, you will see a heart icon. Just tap on it.
- That’s it, here you will see all of your liked videos on TikTok.
By liking any video you will also promote creators to post more videos so that their viewers can watch them and enjoy their free time.
You all may know that TikTok not only allows everyone to like videos created by other users but it also allows other users to like videos that you have liked.
How to Prevent Others from Like Videos You Have Liked
- Open TikTok and go to your profile.
- Tap on the three dots at the top.
- Find the “Privacy and Security” option, click on it.
- Select “Who can watch my liked videos”.
- Select the “Visible to yourself”.
- It will prevent others from watching your liked videos.
At the end of this article, I hope you all understand how to see your liked videos on TikTok. Keep liking videos and enjoy your free time by watching and making some videos for you and others for entertainment purposes.