Check SBI ATM Cum Debit Card Status: Once you applied for the new SBI ATM card through online net banking or submitting the new ATM card application form, State bank of India will dispatch your ATM card within 5-6 working days through Speed post to the address you mentioned in your application.
SBI is a leading public sector bank that offers different types of debit cards suitable for customers lifestyle and needs. It can be used for shopping online/offline, pay electricity bill, gas bill, book flight ticket, train ticket and much more.
After your ATM card dispatched through speed post, you will receive an SMS from courier service that contains a tracking number. This unique tracking number will help you to keep track of the delivery status that provides real-time delivery status of your SBI ATM cum debit card.
How to Check SBI ATM Card Status
- Log on to the official website of India Post (https://www.indiapost.gov.in) to check the delivery status of your SBI ATM cum debit card.
- Scroll down and find the Track N Trace section, Select the Consignment option.
- Type unique tracking number received via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Also, solve mathematical query and tap on the track now button.
- That’s it, in the next screen you will see your SBI debit card delivery status sent by speed post.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can track your new SBI ATM cum debit card status online through speed post using consignment number.
SBI offers different types of debit cards that suitable customer lifestyle and needs.
Yes, you can easily apply for new SBI ATM card online through net banking and SBI anywhere application.
SBI provides different ways to activate new SBI debit card through online net banking, sending sms from a registered mobile number and calling customer care.
State bank of India provides green PIN facility to generate new ATM PIN or change existing PIN.