Whatsapp now allows users a plethora of options to create the backup of the photos, videos, chats, and other content so that it is never deleted from their devices. Have you ever deleted Whatsapp videos mistakenly? There are many reasons why you might end up losing your Whatsapp content. Perhaps, you uninstall Whatsapp on your device and ended up losing all the files and folders after re-installing it.
Sometimes, you watch a video sent by a user via Whatsapp, but then they delete it in a few minutes. Once they have deleted the video, you will no longer be able to watch it again.
In this article, we will share a few simple and effective ways you can recover your Whatsapp videos.
Let’s take a look:
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Videos
1. Recover Whatsapp Videos on Your Android
- Open the File Manager on your Android device.
- Find and select the Whatsapp folder.
- Next, select the Media from the list options.
- Under this section, you will find the Whatsapp Video folder, just tap on it.
- Here you will find all the videos you have sent, shared, and received on Whatsapp.
- This step works only when you have not deleted the media files from your phone storage.
2. Google Drive Backup
You could easily restore the deleted Whatsapp videos from Google Drive. Here are the steps for recovering the deleted videos from Google Drive.
- Uninstall Whatsapp app from your Android device.
- Install the latest version of Whatsapp from Google Play Store.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it.
- Next, tap on the Restore and select the Google Drive.
- This option will help restore all your videos, chats, and images from Google Drive.
- As soon as you have restored all your chats, your deleted videos will also be restored on your device.
3. Whatsapp Deleted Message Recovery
If you have not activated the chat backup option, you might not be able to recover the deleted Whatsapp videos on your device. So, your ultimate choice for recovering the videos is by using the third-party Whatsapp video recovery tools.
There are plenty of Whatsapp recovery software apps available on Google PlayStore for Android users. Whether you have deleted the Whatsapp chats on purpose or by accident, this app will allow you to restore everything smoothly.
4. Recover Whatsapp Videos on iPhone
The videos sent to the iPhone user over Whatsapp will appear blurred until they tap the download button. Once you have downloaded the videos, they will be stored in the Whatsapp folder or your camera roll. Every video you delete from your Whatsapp folder will not be deleted immediately. It is rather stored in the “Recently Deleted Folder” where the video remains available to be watched for the first 30 days. Here’s how you can get these videos back.
- Open the Photos app on your device.
- Select Album, and then “recently deleted”.
- Select the videos you would like to discover select the “Recover” button.
- There you go! All the photos and videos you had accidentally deleted from your iPhone will be restored on your device.
Another option for recovering your deleted chats, videos, and images is by checking the backup file on your iCloud.
I hope guys now you can easily recover deleted Whatsapp videos on your Android and iPhone devices. If you have any questions regarding the article then let us know in the comments section below.