Mp3 is considered one of the popular music formats because it provides high audio quality and does not take too much space on the device as well. If you are a music lover, then you must be addicted to listening to music on your iPhone.
Usually, the conventional way to add music to the iPhone is iTunes, but we all know iTunes is slow, and sometimes it glitches a bit.
Now, you must be wondering what is the easiest way to put an mp3 on an iPhone. Well, don’t worry because, in this article, we are going to discuss the top 3 ways on how to put mp3 on iPhone. So, without further ado, let’s get on with our guide on how to put mp3 on iPhone.
3 Simple Ways to Put MP3 on iPhone
Method 1: Adding Mp3 to iPhone Using WALTR PRO
WALTR PRO is an iOS tool that allows you to add mp3 files to your iPhone without using iTunes in just a few seconds. To show you how easy it is, here is a step by step guide for you:
- Download and install the WALTR PRO software on your computer.
- Launch the application and connect your iPhone device with the computer via a USB, or you can connect wirelessly through Wi-Fi feature by enabling the Wi-Fi connectivity option from the App’s settings.
- Drag and Drop the mp3 track that you want in the WALTR PRO interface and let the application do the rest.
- Wait a few seconds for the file to transfer to iPhone.
- When the process is over, visit the Music application on your iPhone and find the song that you just transferred using WALTR PRO.
Method 2: Adding Mp3 to iPhone Using SYC 2
Softorino Youtube Converter 2 (SYC 2) is a third-party tool that allows users to download any track in mp3 from more than 60 sources and transfer them to an iPhone with just a few clicks.
Here is how you can add mp3 using SYC2:
- Install the SYC 2 software on your PC (Supports both Windows and iOS).
- Launch the application and connect the devices through a USB cable or Wi-Fi option.
- Search for the song that you want to download in mp3 using the in-app browser.
- After you have found your song, you need to select the output format to Audio (MP3), device to iPhone, and click on the “Convert and Transfer” button.
- Wait for the song to transfer to your device and when the process is finished, visit your iPhone music app to find the song you just downloaded using SYC 2.
Method 3: Adding Mp3 to iPhone
There are a bunch of cool things about iCloud, and the ability to add an mp3 file to an iPhone is one of them. Here is how you can add mp3 to iPhone using iCloud:
- First off, you need to throw your Mp3 track into the iCloud Drive window on your PC.
- Now, visit the iPhone’s iCloud App and check if the song is there.
- After finding your mp3 song, download it.
- Play and Enjoy!
With the methods mentioned in this guide, you should now be able to add mp3 files to your iPhone easily. If you are unsure about which method to use, then we would advise you to go with WALTR PRO and SYC 2 as they are the easiest to use. So, download the applications, get their free trial, and see for yourself how easy it is to add mp3 tracks to your iPhone.