Download & Install Play Store on Jio Phone: This is a complete guide on how to download and install play store on Jio Phone in 2020.
These are the same strategies you can use to install play store apps on Jio keypad phone.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Download/Install Play Store on Jio Phone
The second-generation of Jio Phone from Reliance was launched on Independence Day with 4G connectivity. The launch of this smartphone is considered to the beginning of a new era for feature phones in India.
If you are interested in buying the first generation of Jio Phone then you need to pay a refundable deposit of Rs.1500 as security.
Also, the second generation of this device is a lot in demand that offers horizontal viewing experience and provides support for the QWERTY keyboard.
However, it supports only a limited number of apps along with phone calls and sending SMS since they have to be compatible with the KaiOS platform.
Now if you buy Jio Phone 2 then it will come with a variety of pre-installed apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google Maps, etc.
Also Read: How to Download TikTok on Jio Phone
Also, JioPhone comes with its own app store named Jio App store is very similar to the Google Play Store for the Android platform.
But the problem is JioPhone App Store only supports the limited number of apps, to avail more facilities from this feature Phone everyone wants to install Play Store.
As you know Jio Phone supports KaiOS, so you can’t install Play Store on this device. But you can still use Play Store apps on Jio Phone without installing it.
Before installing Google Play Store apps on Jio Phone first you need to update the device software to the latest version.
- First, connect your device to the internet.
- Open the menu and go to the settings option.
- Find the Device option using the navigation key.
- Now go to the About Phone and scroll down, tap on Software Update.
- Your device will start updating automatically and it will take up to 10-15 minutes.
Here is a step by step process for installing the Play Store on Jio Phone in 2020.
How to Install Play Store on Jio Phone
- Open Jio Phone app drawer to download play store.
- Here you can see the list of installed apps.
- Launch the browser and go to google.com.
- Search for Play Store and open its official website.
- Type name of the app you want to download on Jio Phone.
- Tap on the Install button to start the installing process.
Important Note: Make sure your device software version is updated to the latest version to compatible with Play Store. (If your device is not updated then it doesn’t work for you)
In case if the install button not showing then your device is not updated to the latest version. So first update your device software.
Conclusion: I hope guys now you can easily install Google play store on Jio Phone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this article then let me know in the comment section below.