Download & Install Play Store on Jio Phone: The second-generation Jio Phone from Reliance was launched on Independence Day with 4G connectivity. The launch of this smartphone is considered the beginning of a new era for feature phones in India.
If you are interested in buying the first generation of Jio Phone, you need to pay a refundable deposit of Rs.1500 as security.
The second generation of this device is a lot in demand that offers a horizontal viewing experience and provides support for the QWERTY keyboard.
However, it supports only a limited number of apps along with phone calls and sending SMS since they have to be compatible with the KaiOS platform.
Now, if you buy Jio Phone 2, it will come with various pre-installed apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google Maps, etc.
Also, JioPhone comes with its own app store named Jio App store is very similar to the Google Play Store for the Android platform.
But the problem is JioPhone App Store only supports a limited number of apps. To avail more facilities from this feature Phone, everyone wants to install Play Store.
If you are new to Jio Phone and want to download and install the play store on Jio Phone then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Download and Install Play Store on Jio Phone
To download and install the play store on Jio Phone, first you need to update the device software to the latest version. After that you can easily download and install any apps from Google play store.
Here’s how you can do that.
- First, connect your device to the internet.
- Open the menu and go to the settings option.
- Find the Device option using the navigation key.
- Click on About Phone and tap on Software Update.
- Your device will start updating, and it will take up to 10-15 minutes.
As you know, Jio Phone supports KaiOS, so you can’t install Play Store on this device. But you can still use Play Store apps on Jio Phone without installing it.
- Open Jio Phone app drawer to download play store.
- Launch the browser and go to google.com.
- Search for Play Store and open its official website.
- Type name of the app you want to download on Jio Phone.
- Tap on the Install button to start the process.
- That’s it, enjoy the play store app on your Jio Phone.
If the install button is not showing, then your device is not updated to the latest version. So first, update your device software.
Important Note: Make sure your device software version is updated to the latest version to compatible with Play Store. (If your device is not updated then it doesn’t work for you)
Conclusion: I hope guys now you can easily install Google play store on Jio Phone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this article then let me know in the comment section below.