Download & Install Google Play Store on Jio Phone: The second generation JioPhone, the JioPhone 2 from Reliance Jio was launched on Independence Day with 4G connectivity. The launch of Jio Phone is considered to the beginning of a new era for feature phone in India.
If you are interested in buying the first generation of Jio Phone then you need to pay a refundable deposit of Rs.1500 as security. Jio Phone 2 was also a big hit that offers horizontal viewing experience and provide support for QWERTY keyboard.
However, Jio Phone support only limited number of apps along with phone calls and sending sms since they have to be compatible on the KaiOS platform.
Now if you buy Jio Phone 2 then it will comes with variety of pre-installed apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Maps, Jio TV, Jio Cinema and much more.
Also JioPhone comes with it’s own app store named Jio App store is very similar to the Google Play Store for android platform. But the problem is Jio App Store only supports the limited number of apps, to avail more facility from this feature Phone everyone want to install Play Store in Jio Phone.
As you know Jio Phone supports KaiOS, so you can’t install Play Store on this device. But you can install Play Store apps on Jio Phone without installing it.
Before installing Google Play Store apps on Jio Phone first you need to update the JioPhone firmware to the latest version. Here’s how you can:
- First connect your device to the internet through mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Open menu and go to the settings option.
- Find the Device option with the help of navigation key to move.
- Now go to the About Phone > scroll down to the last and tap on the Software Update option.
- That’s it, your device will be start updating and it will takes up to 10-15 minutes to complete the process.
Procedure to Install Play Store on Jio Phone
Here is a step by step process for installing Play Store on Jio Phone in 2019.
- Make sure your Jio Phone software version is updated to compatible with Play Store.
- Go to the phone’s app drawer, here you can see list of pre-installed apps.
- Open the default browser app and type google.com in the address bar.
- Now search for the Play Store in Google, open the official Play Store website.
- Once the Play Store successfully loaded on your device, tap on the search bar and type name of application you want to install.
- Simply tap on the Install button to start the installing process. In case if the install button not showing then app is not supported to the device operating system. Conclusion: As you can see both old and new phone users now easily Install play store app on Jio Phone.
Conclusion: As you can see both old and new phone users now easily Install play store app on Jio Phone.
Frequently Asked Question
Open default browser, go to the play store and here you can find a list of application that you can install on your phone.
JioPhone runs on KaiOS, it’s not possible to flash play service and play store on Jio Phone.
It comes with pre-installed apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Jio TV, Hotstar, Zee5 and much more.
Open Jio app store, search for Whatsapp and tap on the install button.