Install Google Play Store on Jio Phone: This is the ultimate guide on how to download & install play store on Jio Phone in 2020.
These are the same strategies you can use to install play store on Jio keypad phone.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Play Store for Jio Phone
The second-generation JioPhone from Reliance was launched on Independence Day with 4G connectivity. The launch of this smartphone is considered to the beginning of a new era for feature phones in India.
If you are interested in buying the first generation of Jio Phone then you need to pay a refundable deposit of Rs.1500 as security. Also, the second generation of this device is a lot in demand that offers horizontal viewing experience and provides support for the QWERTY keyboard.
However, it supports only a limited number of apps along with phone calls and sending SMS since they have to be compatible with the KaiOS platform.
Also, JioPhone comes with its own app store named Jio App store is very similar to the Google Play Store for the Android platform.
But the problem is Jio App Store only supports the limited number of apps, to avail more facilities from this feature Phone everyone wants to install Play Store in Jio Phone.
As you know Jio Phone supports KaiOS, so you can’t install Play Store on this device. But you can install Play Store apps on Jio Phone without installing it.
Before installing Google Play Store apps on Jio Phone first you need to update the device software to the latest version.
Here’s how you can:
- First, connect your device to the internet through mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Open the menu and go to the settings option.
- Find the Device option with the help of the navigation key to move.
- Now go to the About Phone and scroll down to the last, here you can find the Software Update option, simply tap on it.
- Your device will start updating automatically and it will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete the process.
How to Install Play Store on Jio Phone
Here is a step by step process for installing the Play Store on Jio Phone in 2020.
Important Note: Make sure your device software version is updated to the latest version to compatible with Play Store. (If your device is not updated then it doesn’t work for you)
- Open the Jio Phone app drawer, here you can see list of pre-installed apps.
- Launch the default browser app and type google.com in the address bar.
- Here you need to search for the Play Store and open the official Play Store website.
- Once it loaded on your browser, tap on the search bar and type name of the application you want to install.
- That’s it click on the Install button to start the installing process and enjoy the app.
In case if the install button not showing then your device is not updated to the latest version. So first update your device software by following the above steps.
Conclusion: I hope guys now you can easily install Google play store on Jio Phone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this article then let me know in the comment section below.