This guide covered everything that you need to know about the iPhone call history.
And let me be clear about something:
This ultimate guide NOT only shows you how to view iPhone call history but you are also going to learn exactly how to increase the call logs in your iPhone device.
Sound good? Let’s dive right in…
What is iPhone Call History?
iPhone call history is also known as call logs or call details that store important information’s such as incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
In other words:
Basically iPhone call history contains a list of calls that you have dialed from your device, received calls and missed calls with caller name, number, date, time, and exact duration of the call.
Why You Should Check iPhone Call History?
There are so many situations in which you might want to check iPhone call history in 2020 such as:
- It is imperative to know about your kid’s call details to prevent a troublesome situation.
- Keep eye on your family member, spouse or friends call logs.
- Just want to find the caller number, name, or recording.
Also Read: How to Increase Your iPhone Call History
How to Check iPhone Call History
So, till now you know that what is iPhone call history and why you should iPhone call details from time to time.
But the problem is most of the iOS users don’t know about how to see iPhone call history.
So if you are among those people who want to view their call history on iPhone, iPad or Mac then this new guide is especially for you.
iPhone Phone Dialer App (Limited to 100 Logs)
- First, unlock your iPhone device and launch the Phone dialer app from the app launcher section.
- Click on the Recents tab to view your recent phone call details.
- If you want to see more details then press the lowercase “i” button.
- Here you can see different options such as create a new contact, add it to an existing contact, share contact, send a message, add to an emergency contact, add to favorite and much more.
- When you scroll down to the last then you may notice that it only displays the most recent 100 logs of that history.
- If you want to see older entries then you need to delete the recent one. (Continue reading to see iPhone call history of all time)
For iPad users, open the Settings app, scroll down and select the FaceTime from the list, simply toggle on the calls from iPhone to see it.
Spyic (Highly Recommended) – All-Time Call History
Spyic allows you to check the call history of any iPhone device without touching their phone. But keep in mind that it’s not available for free. Here’s how you can.
- First Create Spyic Account from iPhone or iPad device.
- Enter email id and password to create a new account.
- Once your account created, select iOS from the list.
- There are two different plans available for iOS device. You can select according to your requirements.
- After you choose the plan and complete payment, enter the iPhone number whose call history you want to check.
- That’s it, on the next screen you will see the call history of any iPhone device.
Spyzie also allows you to also check the Messages, WhatsApp, LINE, Photos, Contacts, Location, and much more.
How to Increase iPhone Call History
Unfortunately, you can’t increase the iPhone call log history as the iOS is limited to display only the most recent 100 records. There’s no official way to do that.
I’d Like to Hear From You
I hope guys you enjoyed this guide to view iPhone call history in 2020. Please let us know in the comment section below if you have any questions.