HSSC Clerk Admit Card Download – The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released and activated the directed download link of admit card for HSSC clerk recruitment on 14th September 2019.
All the candidates who have successfully applied for the HSSC clerk exam can easily download their admit card from the official website.
The HSSC Haryana clerk exam will be conducted through OMR (Offline) and CBT (Online). The test will be a total of 90 marks which divided into two parts such as 90 marks for written exam and 10 marks for social-economic criteria and experience.
Also, candidate who are going to appear in the exam, must cross-verify that printed detailed are correct or not. It includes information such as name of candidate, roll no, registration number, date of birth, category, aadhar number and much more.
How to Download HSSC Admit Card
- Log on to the HSSC Clerk Admit Card Download page from any web browser.
- It will ask you to enter some information to download admit card such as: Application Form Number, Date of Birth or Mother’s Name.
- After you enter the required details simply tap on the proceed button.
- That’s it, once your request proceeds you will see information such as Application form, Applicant name, Post group name and download button.
- To save admit card into your device, simply tap on the click to download button.
The HSSC Clerk recruitment exam is held from 21 September to 23 September and you must need to carry the HSSC clerk admit card along with original photo id proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license or Indian Passport) and passport size photo. Without admit card, candidate will be not allowed to take the exam.