Windows 10 is the most popular operating system comes with a lot of great features which are only available on windows 10. To enjoy latest features and security updates you must need to update your windows operating system to the latest version.
However, there are so many users report windows 10 stuck on the loading screen after login to the admin account and unable to access the desktop.
Windows 10 black screen with loading circle is a very common issue and there is various reason for this issue such as driver incompatibility and corrupted system files is the most common reason. If you are facing the same issue then don’t worry here you can find a complete guide on how to fix windows 10 stuck on the loading screen.
Method 1: Run Startup Repair
The startup repair helps to repair the system file of your computer. Simply follow the below steps to run a startup repair.
- The first step to put the windows installation media into your system and boot your computer from the installation media.
- Next, it will ask you to select the language, time format, and keyboard or input method. Tap on the next button.
- Select the repair your computer option available at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the troubleshoot and startup repair. It will ask you to select the target operating system.
- Once the startup repair process complete your system will be automatically restarted and the problem will be fixed.
Method 2: Run System Checks
- Perform the first four steps of method 1 and select the command prompt for advanced troubleshooting.
- After the command prompt open successfully, type the “sfc /scannow” command and hit enter button to scan your system.
- After that run below command to fix corrupted files:
chkdsk c: /f /r bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /fixboot bootrec /scanos bootrec /rebuildbcd
After running above commands, you need to restart the system to fix the issue.
Method 3: Uninstall Graphics Drivers
- Open the device manager by right click on the start menu available at the bottom left corner of the screen and select device manager option.
- Here you can find the list of drivers installed on your system. Expand the display driver > right click on the graphics driver and tap on the uninstall option to complete the process.
- After that simply restart your system and your issue will be fixed.
Method 4: System Restore
If the above methods did not fix the issue then you can also perform a system restore that help system to come back at an earlier point in time. You can follow the below steps to perform system restore.
Before the following steps don’t forget to backup your computer and make sure system protection is turned on.
- First, open the control panel by search from the start menu and here you can find lots of options.
- Click on the Recovery and here you can find different options such as create a recovery drive, open system restore and configure system restore.
- Select the open system restore option, press next button and choose the restore point you want to use. Once done tap on the finish button.
- In case if you see an error message like system protection is turned off then you need to enable system protection to perform a system restore operation.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily fix windows 10 stuck on the loading screen after reading this article. If you are still facing the same error after applying the above steps, let me know in the comment section below.