Change Name in Call of Duty Mobile: Don’t like your player’s name and appearance in Call of Duty Mobile? That’s because when you download Call of Duty: Mobile on your Android or iPhone device, it will ask the user to select the name and customize the avatar during the initial setup process.
So you have a single chance to choose a name Gamertag and once the player completes the initial setup process one can start playing the game.
But most of the time we always start playing in a hurry and don’t pay attention to the game character and we might want to change it later.
Change Name in Call of Duty Mobile
After a successful closed beta test, the game has finally launched worldwide on Android and iOS platforms. As the game is just launched there was no way to change your name for free. But if you still want to change your name then you need to buy a rename card from store.
Here’s how you can change your name in Call of Duty Mobile
- Launch the game on your android or ios device and go to the home screen.
- Tap on the Store button available at the bottom.
- Go the card section and select the Rename card (Keep in mind name can only change once every 3 days).
- Choose how many rename cards you want to purchase and complete the payment.
- Now go to the inventory tab and select the rename card from the list.
- That’s it, simply type new name and tap on the submit button to update the name in call of duty mobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can change it using the rename card provided to you by Call of Duty: Mobile. You can easily buy it from the store.
To add a blank space use the character Ī which is accessible by holding I on keyboard.
Sorry, you can’t gift rename card, you can only change your character name within the game using rename card.
Here is some interesting call of duty mobile nicknames are agent_47, lone_ranger, headhunter, dark warrior, wizard harry, golden warrior, deadpøøl.