TikTok, formerly known as Musical.Ly, is the world’s most popular social media app, allowing users to create and share video clips ranging in length from 15 seconds to one minute, with several features such as lip-syncing, Duet Videos, and Cool effects. Users of Tik Tok can choose their own soundtracks, modify the tempo of the tunes, and apply preset filters. With hashtags, viewers will be able to watch their favorite short films for educational purposes, amusement, and fanatics. TikTok was founded in 2014 and has grown to have millions of users in just a few years.
TikTok has it all, from uploading videos to broadcasting live. Let’s start with the TikTok Community Guidelines. You can’t go Live without 1000 followers; unlike Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media platform, having a large number of followers isn’t a must. However, comparing TikTok to Instagram or any other social media app is meaningless; each app operates under its own set of rules. Returning to the original question, how can you go live on TikTok without having 1000 followers? We’ve already discussed a simple approach for doing so.
But, before contacting TikTok about adding the Live option to your account, make sure the Live option is available to you. Because of this restriction, we’ve seen a lot of people go live on TikTok without having 1000 followers. So all we ask is that you look for the Live button, and if it doesn’t display, you can request that TikTok add a live option to your account by following the instructions below.
How to Go Live on TikTok without 1000 Followers
These techniques may also be useful if you have 1000 TikTok followers but are unable to go live in 2021. So let’s take it one step at a time.
- Tap on the Me icon in the bottom far right corner of the screen, which represents your profile.
- Now, touch on the three-dot menu to explore settings.
- Scroll down and tap Report a problem under the Support section.
- Find a live/pay/rewards situation
- On the Choose a Topic screen, select Live Host.
- Tap I can’t start a live.
- You must make a decision. No, in response to the inquiry. Is your issue now resolved?
- Write a report and suggest that they Enable Live for your account if you are adept at persuasion. Alternatively, seek assistance from someone who can truly improve your writing skills.
- All you have to say is that you can’t go live because the function isn’t enabled on your account, and that you’d like them to enable it. Also, mention that your fans have been urging you to go live, and that they would absolutely love it.
- The following step is to enter an active email address where TikTok will contact you with the response.
- It could take up to two to three days for them to answer.
- Finally, in the upper-right corner, tap Send.
Hope this will help you to fix your problem to Live on Instagram without having 1000 followers.