Are you aware of the ways by which you can view ads on Facebook by using your iPhone and Android devices? See the Facebook ads that you did click on through Recent Ad Activity. We all can see ads on Facebook all the time but there can be times when these appear just at the right time, on the things that we need.
Thinking about how you can see the ads that you had clicked previously? The problem is that these ads aren’t always available permanently and it can get impossible for Facebook to find that ad for you. You might need to see it so that you can revisit or make a purchase. But there is a solution provided by the app for you now.
All of your issues can be solved on Facebook through the Recent Ad Activity and you will be able to see them or even revisit the website if you want to. Here we shall discuss all of the ways by which you can do that!
Instagram and Facebook aren’t just platforms for making new friends or communicating any longer. These have turned into a huge marketplace in itself. Among all of the ads, Facebook is one place where all of this comes together effectively.
As per a report, Facebook can generate over 98% of the total revenue from the ads they showcase. These numbers give us an idea of how large this marketing network is and the kind of data it collects for offering products to the target audience.
Nonetheless, in case Facebook was able to get your attention on a specific ad through the recommendations, you might need to search for it and the app provides ways to do that. Here we have a guide for you that you can follow to find recently viewed ads on Facebook.
How to Find Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook
If you need to get information on how you can see the ads over the application that you had recently see, then we are here to help! You will see a separate section for ads over iPhone and Android devices to check ad activity.
Here we shall see all of the ways by which you will get information on the Fb feed that you had interacted with. The guide for getting to the point is a little different for both of these devices.
For Android Devices:
First, let’s take a look at the ways by which you can see the viewed ads over Facebook if you have an Android device. You can see the recent ad activities through the main menu itself. For getting started, just follow the steps we mention below and see the ads that you recently viewed:
- Open the Facebook application on your phone.
- Now tap over Main Menu from the top of the screen.
- Now select the option for ‘See More’ from that menu.
- You have to click on the option of ‘Recent Ad Activity.
- After this, you will be able to see the reverse list in the chronology of the complete ads and sponsored posts that you had previously viewed or visited.
- Click on the ad you were looking for to navigate it on your web browser. You also get to hide the ad for the future from this menu itself.
You can also select the option of ‘Save’. This will save the ad for you to be used later on. In the ‘saved tab,’ you will be able to see all of the saved ads.
For iPhone Devices:
The process for taking a look at the recent ads that you viewed on the application for iPhone devices is slightly different. Let’s take a look at the steps that you need to take for checking out the Facebook ads that you clicked!
- Go to the Facebook application on your phone.
- Click on the Main menu present at the bottom of the screen.
- Now select the ‘See More’ option.
- Next, select the option for Recent Ad activities.
- Here you can see all of the ads that you recently clicked or visited. Just click on the ad and open it on the ad browser.
The function can be very basic for Facebook advertisers that can be searched for keeping it in your mind. The ad activity can help users to take a look at previous ads for making a purchase or even take some other action that the business cares about.